We have macro models of economies in the Caribbean. For instance the models of Sint Kitts and Nevis and Grenada.
These are macro model of the economies of Sint Kitts and Nevis and Grenada. There are similar models for Curacao, Sint Maarten, Aruba, Bonaire, Saba and Sint Eustatius. Our goal is to build macro models for all the 51 Small Island Developing States in the world.
Based on these Macro Economic Models and our extensive database of Caribbean economies we do Research projects for clients in the Caribbean and in the world. The research question could be for a policy department of a Ministry in the government, a department in the government, a private business or an NGO.
Examples of research questions are:
- What is the economic impact of introducing a premium of 6% for a general pension system on this island?
- What is the economic impact of building a 5 star hotel on this island?
- What is the effect on employment and the economy of introducing a sales tax of 6% and also a training program that increases labour productivity with 5%?
- What are growth scenarios for the next 5 years that lead to a decrease of unemployment of 5% and an an decrease of the gap on the Current account of the balance of payments with 5%?
- What if we finance this hotel project internally with 50 million dollars or with external funds?
Next we also help clients with:
- Annual Mini Economic Outlooks to give consistent estimates of the next two years
- Strategic sessions to understand mechanisms in their economy
- Brainstorming sessions that bring solutions to complex economic situations.
- Monthly update of economic figures for their economies
If you have a research project or a question, please fill in your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Below you see a snapshot of parts of the Economic models we use.
Form to get macro model of Sint Kitts and Nevis